Wow it felt weird to type that and honestly it probably won’t be until around April that I stop typing “2017” and having to edit it all.
I know I’m posting this a few days after the first, but I’ve been in bed sick all week and am just finally starting to get up and about again. I just wanted to take this time to wish you all a wonderful new year filled with excitement and lovely adventures!
I also wanted to make myself a little list of goals and resolutions to make this the perfect cliche New Years post.
So without further ado –
Some things I’m hoping to make solid habits in 2018:
- less drinking
- no smoking
- yoga every damn day
- 60 minutes of cardio every day
- 10K steps a day
- stop eating out
- eat healthier
- drink more water
- read more for pleasure instead of just school books
- make and stick to a budget
- write more
- craft more
- establish a good nightly routine (take off my damn makeup and wash my face, do some yoga and de-stress from the day, all that good shit)
And some goals:
- finish my poetry book and hit that damn publish button
- feel happier and healthier
- move out on my own
- read 20(ish) books
- establish my Etsy shop
- establish my collaboration project with Will
I’ve set some pretty hefty goals for myself but I’m thinking if I work a little bit each and every day all the things I want to do are most definitely achievable. I’m also hoping to be more active on social media (including this blog) because I love writing out blog posts I just never really got into a good rhythm with it. So this year I’m hoping to find my groove and stick to it!
Let me know what your goals are for the year ahead or what your looking forward to the most! Also, if you have any book recommendations I’d LOVE to hear them – I’m always looking for something new to read!
love and light,