April was a whirlwind.
I am beyond ready to get back up and make May the start of something wonderful.
It’s also my birth month so it’s an exciting time to grow and make plans for my next trip around the sun.
I’ve decided to make myself a list of (reasonable) goals for the moth of may and share them here to keep myself motivated!
- Start each more with yoga and hooping for about an hour
- Have 25 active listing on CosmicWitchery
- Read and review two books
- Post regularly here and maintain a schedule
- Practice a new craft
I’m really excited for this month, I feel a lot of positive energy headed in my direction.
Some other updates:
- I’m still working on my novel Crooked Letter to rooked Lovers and you read about that and support it on my Patreon!
- I’m having a birthday sale on CosmicWitchery – use coupon code “BirthYAY” to take 15% off your orders!!
- I know finals are upon a lot of you right now – and best of luck to you all – I offer editing services for the everyday writer built to fit the college student budget!
What about you? What are you plans for May? Do you have any recommendations for books i should read and review? Let me know in the comments or at firstname.lastname@example.org!